The advantages of epoxy flooring for your business might be something you are currently pondering. If you’ve done a bit of research, you may question whether epoxy is as good as it seems. Whether you are trying to prevent damage to your existing concrete flooring, want to provide a slip-resistant, easily cleanable surface, or are looking for flooring that is beautiful and durable, you’ll thankfully find it all with an epoxy flooring solution. And with a variety of styles and colors to choose from, it’s easy to design flooring that’s exceptional for your business needs.
Epoxy Flooring Explained
Epoxy flooring is an industrial-grade flooring application that is versatile and beautiful. Although you may think of certain industries that might use epoxy, it isn’t limited to only a few types of businesses. Designed for excellent coverage and having self-leveling properties, epoxy can be applied directly over existing concrete. It can be used as an extra barrier to keep concrete strong. It is also chip resistant and resilient – giving a surface that is as visually appealing as it is durable.
I’m looking for the right flooring for my business. What are the advantages of epoxy flooring?
Epoxy flooring is a fantastic, industrial-strength solution for a variety of business applications. Whatever industry your business is in, you’ll find epoxy flooring incredibly beneficial. Here are some of the top benefits of high-quality epoxy flooring.
- Slip resistant. Need a slip-resistant solution for your business flooring? Epoxy is ideal. With the right texture, epoxy flooring can increase safety and decrease accidents. When there’s a spill, solid surfaces like tile can become incredibly slick with spills. Using epoxy can help minimize issues from slips and falls.
- Seamless. One of the best parts of epoxy flooring is that it is seamless. Hard-to-clean grout lines or gaps in flooring push dirt and mop water into hard to reach places. This problem is eliminated with epoxy. Smooth and seamless, your epoxy flooring provides a solid-surface solution with no gaps for food, dirt or debris to get trapped in.
- Water- and spill-resistant. Cleanup is a breeze with epoxy flooring. Whether you have water, chemical, or other spills as a regular occurrence in your business, you’ll have unbelievably quick cleanup with epoxy flooring. Plus, since epoxy is seamless, you’ll never have to worry about floors that buckle or suffer other damage from spills.
- Durable. Epoxy flooring is incredibly durable. Since it is usually applied over existing concrete, you’ll have a protective coating that keeps your concrete strong and prevents damage. It’s an extra bonus for floors that receive heavy traffic or a lot of wear and tear.
- Sanitary. An excellent benefit of epoxy flooring is sanitation. Perfect for applications where cleanliness is of utmost importance, epoxy flooring is not only cleanable, there’s no creases or crevices for germs and bacteria to hide.
Where can I find epoxy flooring for my business?
Are you looking for just the right epoxy flooring? Businesses in the greater Des Moines area can find the best epoxy flooring for your business from Speck USA. Protect your concrete, provide seamless and sanitary clean up, gain a slip-resistant surface and more with superior epoxy coatings from Speck USA. Contact us today at 515-285-4649 to discover more about how epoxy can be the right flooring choice for your business.