Speck USA 's employees are our greatest resource. We're looking for applicants with a team-player attitude, a professional and courteous approach towards customers, co-workers and supervisors, and those who are looking for a long term employer. Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person.
All applicants must:
- Currently have a valid Driver's License, CDL a plus
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Be able to read and speak English fluently
- Pass criminal background check
- Pass pre-employment physical and drug/alcohol testing
- Be available to work every other weekend as well as long hours during the day, if necessary
We are looking for applicants who are willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold; strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook and have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
Benefits include health and dental insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays and vacation.